donderdag 14 januari 2010

The Hills quotes

Geen opmerkingen:
 
Audrina Patridge: [Heidi and Lauren] really don't like each other, but I'm friends with both of them. When we hang out, I don't talk about the other. I'm like Switzerland.

Holly Montag: I'm looking for jobs and an apartment.Spencer Pratt: Can you do that from the couch all day?

Spencer Pratt: I'm trying to live a more positive, holy life, but it takes work. It's hard not sinning, you know?

Lauren Conrad: You're gonna have bad boyfriends and best friends-turned-enemies. You need to be yourself, you need to work hard, and you'll get there.

Lauren Conrad: Can you imagine being 22 and having your parents know everything about you? Literally, my mom can go on the Internet and find out where I went last night, who I was with. I mean, there are no secrets!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten